North Texas Area Gerontological Society (NTAGS) is a non-profit voluntary organization dedicated to educating senior advocates interested in improving lives and lifestyles as we age.
- Provide regular programs of continuing professional education regarding gerontological practices.
- Professional networking to share resources and best practices.
- Provide regular gerontoloical education and offer resources to the public.
- Support advanced education to professionals dedicated to enhancing graceful aging through scholarship and mentoring opportunities.
- Award and acknowledge excellence in caregiving.
Through education, advocacy and networking North Texas Area Gerontological Society will improve the future of aging.